Journal of Jesse

Sunday, August 23, 1998

Church was good. Rolling (Rolled the Lightsey's House) was fun. Chris Hathaway's parents even knew about it. We started at about 3AM and finished 5AM (That was my 1st time!). We had extra, we we went to the Clarks and wrote WE HAD EXTRA!

In teen court, I'm a prosocuting attorney. My first case involves a 16 year old boy shoplifting from "Afterthoughts," a girl store. So either this guy was taking it for a girlfriend, or he's gay. Jenni Purcell and I are working on the case tommorow in the Library. I hope she can stay afterward to help me put up flyers. I just hope!!!

There was a stake general priesthood mtg. I love going to church mtgs. My testimony has increased since EFY, and because of EFY. I love the scriptures and since I got that scripture kit, it has ben awesome. There are lots of inserts to put in my scriptures and it makes the scriptures funner and more interesting.

I'm so nervous about tommorow. I haven't worked on my prose for Debate. Then If Jenni can't stay afterward, I'm stuck. I'll have to do it by myself, which would be embarrising if someone saw me. AhhhHHHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home