Journal of Jesse

Sunday, August 30, 1998

I broke my promise. Remember, on August 8, I said no going without writing for 3 days. I know I'll regret it.

The Debate (Plano SR) Tournament was awesome. Although I didn't win anything, Patti & Krissy went to Finals in Prose. Brian Gray went to to finals to place 1st in Forign Extemp. Brians so cool. First off, He's smart and funny. But he's friendly to everyone. Everytime I see him, he says "Hey Jesse, How's it goin?" He even knows my name. I like it when people know and call you by your name. Jimmy Ficaro does that too. Krissy Harmon's different. She doesn't notice me too much, but last night she said "Jesse, you should get rides with us (Brian drove) more often. Patti Mckinley's rude, I think. She think she's better than me, so sometimes she blows me off. I think it's because at Amarillo I pushed her off because she was all over me. Caleb Williams is wierd. In debate, he talks to me, but in the halls he doesn't (but Jimmy, Brian, & Krissy do.) Ian Means, is like Chris Hathaway. He's really smart, but he acts like he's gay, but he's cool. I'll say some more tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home