Journal of Jesse

Saturday, August 22, 1998

On my Vice President campaign (surprised, Huh!) - I got all my flyers printed, all 181 of them. I'm going to put them up on Monday Afternoon with Jenni Purcell. The reason I didn't run for Secretary was Tasha Teague was running, and she has lots of Band friends. I wasn't going to run for president anyway. So I got "stuck" with VP. I'd like to say I'm a front-runner, but I'm not sure. Sonya Smith is running and so is Adnan R. I think Adnan has a better chance, but you've got to have the people who vote, vote for you. My campaign has cost $21 just for flyers. Ahhh!

Rolling was fun last night. First, we went to Pizza Hut where I told the waitress we had no tip, but she did a good job. Then we hung out at the Lightsey's. Kevin mostly wanted to hang with them. It's my saying of quantity over quality. I guess I was funny last night. Chris said I had some of the best jokes, so I'll TRY to be more open with everyone. Then we saw "Wrongly Accused" with Leslie Nielson. There was one part where I couldn't stop laughing. A car was playing La Cucuarocha and bouncing up & down. It was so funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home