Journal of Jesse

Thursday, August 20, 1998

Today was my 214th (8) day of High School. Oh my tresuer campaign - there is no tresureur. There's only a P, VP, and S. So maybe I'll have to change my campaign to a Secretary. There's a meeting tomorrow for anyone who's interested. I'm nervous about who's going to be there. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

TEEN COURT is a legal court that juvinilles go to. It's for a class C misdemenor offence. You can be balieffs, lawyers, and jurors. I want to be an attorney, but I think all the upper-class men will be them. So I think a juror would be fun. And it counts as community service. It's for anyone interested in the judicial world and would look good on an application to Harvard Law School!!!!

We had our Court of Honor yesterday. I received Citizenship in World/Community.

The reason I didn't write anything yesterday was because of the overload of homework I had. I had to write a history paper and I was up til after midnight before I went to bed. Today I'm in bed at 10:50PM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home