Journal of Jesse

Monday, August 24, 1998

Today was my 216th (9) day of High School. On my Vice President Campaign - I still didn't put up posters today. They'll be up for the public to see on Wednesday, which sucks. Jenni couldn't be there today, and the library wasn't open till 8. So I came home. But we planned that tommorow we'll hang up signs, and work on our court case.

I found out that a freshman that Jenni and I met at Teen counrt likes me. She wanted to know if I would go out with her, via Jenni. But Jenni told her I couldn't date until I was 16, and she told her that she and I were step-brothers/sisters. I bet Kevin would adore if a freshman girl liked him. I really don't care, although it does boost my self-confidence.

I heard in the car once, Kevin was talking about dating. Chris Hathaway said quietly, so I think no once could hear him, that he really wasn't interested in dating right now. I hope when I get to date that I'll go out every weekend. (And secretly I hope that Kevin won't get any dates, and they'll have to ask me for advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home