Journal of Jesse

Tuesday, August 25, 1998

Today was my 217th (10) day of high school. VP Campaign - I put my flyers up, but only the 2nd & 3rd floor, which sucks, because people are on the 1st Floor. I still have tons left. ANyway the reason I couldn't put all of them up was because We (Jenni Purcell) and I had teen court. So her Dad was going to pick us up at 5:30. So Jenni and I put all our stuff into my locker. Then we put up posters. So when 5:30 rolled around (without the 1st floor done) we went to my locker to get our things, then do the 1st floor. But I had left the locker combination to get IN, inside the locker. So we spent 15 minutes trying to open it, when finally, Jenni had gotten a principle person in the school, who opened it. Then we grabbed Chick-fil-a, and went to court. Our court case was because because the defendant messed himself up and the case was dismissed so the defendant could go back to municiple court. It was fun though. Then I went to the library and Jenni and I just talked because we were both too lazy to do our homework. And I still have Geometry (which I hate and despise.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home